Balloo's Poker Coaching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Roulette System

2 posters

Go down

Best Roulette System Empty Best Roulette System

Post  Kumiyo Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 am

What are the Information provided by Roulette systems?

Roulette System

Kumiyo

Back to top Go down

Best Roulette System Empty Re: Best Roulette System

Post  jackson56 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 am

Besides a very obscure bet called the "Breadbasket" bet, EVERY BET on the roulette wheel has exactly the same house edge. (The Breadbasket bet is worse than all the others, so I won't go into it.)

No matter what roulette system you use, in the LONG RUN your expected loss is approximately 53 cents for every $10 you wager.

This goes for ANY system. There is NO WAY to beat roulette in the long run. The "best" system is to not play it. If you really MUST play, then try this: Take every bit of money you can scrape together and slap it down on "Black". If you lose, oh well. If you win, NEVER play roulette again in your entire lifetime! If you follow through with that, you have a fair chance of being one of the few people on the planet that can say they beat the roulette table!

FAH-Q - I've explained it many times and it's a waste of my time to explain it any more. You are absolutely, positively wrong this time because you don't understand the concept of "Expected Value"; and based on your saying that you'd have an extra thousand dollars with your scenario if the payout was 36 to 1, you clearly don't understand what 36 to 1 means.

jackson56

Back to top Go down